Refine Your Results By:

2 Results


Lipault introduces its first collection made with recycled fabrics. Each bag is composed by 90% of recycled materials while the other 10% are recyclable. Perfect for a short getaway or everyday life, these bags keep the essence of Lipaut's DNA.

Results 1-2 of 2
Sort by Sort By